Retired, housewife, mother of three.
Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us.
Praise God for His mercy and love!
Brrrrr! I don't envy you! We're in the 50's by day and low 40's by night here currently - too bad we've had so much rain that is has been flooding everywhere, but hey... spring is coming right? I did notice the other evening that it is staying lighter later. Yay!
12 degrees? That's shorts weather around here! Haha! Bundle up and stay warm, Linda!
ReplyDeleteHaha. Nancy, it was shorts weather when we lived in Alaska, too! What a difference a few years make. ;-)
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
86F (30C) here yesterday. Cooler, overcast, storm brewing for today, currently 23C inside!
ReplyDeleteJohn, Sounds great! Hope the rain holds off though. I think you all have had enough rain down there.
ReplyDeleteBrrrrr! I don't envy you! We're in the 50's by day and low 40's by night here currently - too bad we've had so much rain that is has been flooding everywhere, but hey... spring is coming right? I did notice the other evening that it is staying lighter later. Yay!
ReplyDeleteFarmgirl, we have upper 40s and rain today. Crazy!
ReplyDeleteBut yes, spring is coming again! :-)
Kinda cool isn't it? The snow sure is pretty though.
ReplyDeleteBecky, yes it is. :)
ReplyDeleteIn India, it is sunny. I am enjoying winters. :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear it, Chandrika. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting!