About Me

My photo
Retired, housewife, mother of three. Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us. Praise God for His mercy and love!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I think it worked. :)

My mom said it got to 101 in LANSING, MICHIGAN a day or two ago. :-o That's crazy!

But the reason for this post?

:-)




The best looking tomato I've gotten from the plant so far. And the first with no brown spot on the bottom.
I'm looking forward to sharing it with the hubby.

14 comments:

  1. yum, looks delish! we haven't even planted ours yet but I have hope that we may do so this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jojo, hope you get to plant soon!

    John, thank you. And thanks again for sharing all your knowledge with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tomato, Linda. Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing like the first tomato...and the second and the third!! Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beautiful tomato Linda! Bet it will be tasty too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cowgirl, thank you. I think it did taste pretty good. :)

    Nicole, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Home grown tomatoes are just the best thing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful perfect tomato. Like you, mine usually have some brown spots somewhere and it's rare when they look like this. Something to be proud of.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Matron, they are surprisingly sweet! Much better than store bought.

    Wildcat, thank you. The next one wasn't so nice, but I think I'm learning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHOOHHOOOOOO That is a fantastic looking tomato!!!

    And THANK YOU for voting! I'm sorry to hear you got a bit annoyed about the other choices.... Let's just hope Vanilla Bean wins! hehe!

    Leontien

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehe. You're welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. God bless. ♥