I'm still here. Just haven't had much to say.
Son and family are returning from England next month. His wife couldn't find work. Their economy is as bad as ours.
I'm sorry they have to come back, as I know they loved it there; but it will be nice to see them, too, as we couldn't afford to fly to England with everything else on our plate.
Hope you all have a blessed weekend!

It is very difficult in this economy. Linda, hopefully we'll be learning so much about farming, etc. that we'll have an edge, if really needed.
ReplyDeleteLana, I agree with you, completely!
ReplyDeleteMy boss went over there last fall and was in a pub and they asked how the US economy was. My boss replied not good. They were hoping we were recovering because I guess that's a good thing.
ReplyDeletea good thing for them I mean...
ReplyDeleteRight. Because our economies are so intertwined.
ReplyDeleteWhich is not necessarily a good thing.
Hope you're all doing well, Nicole! :)
TGIF is right!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend.
Thanks, Toni! :)
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about this, Linda. But hopefully, things will be better for them in the States. Hope you are having a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Nancy. No fish, but having a good weekend otherwise so far. :)
ReplyDeleteSadly times are hard all over but I know the one good thing is you will get to see them.I know how you feel..seem like the summer doldrums have set in with me,just trying to ride out the hot months till time to be outdoors again!
ReplyDeleteMelody, that is very true. It's hard everywhere and we will be glad to see them.
ReplyDeleteRiding out the heat is another quest altogether!
Happy Sunday to you!
Jep i hear the same thing, USA, England, Holland it is not looking good nowwhere... Hope it gets better soon for everybody!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your great comment on "crazy Americans".
Leontien
Leontien, I hope it gets better, too. I think it would help everyone if it did.
ReplyDeleteAnd you're welcome, haha! :)