About Me

My photo
Retired, housewife, mother of three. Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us. Praise God for His mercy and love!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

December

I am definitely not feeling it this year.
Don't get me wrong, I am very thankful for all the blessings God has given us; but there are so many things going on in this country that I have to keep my view very small so that I don't get discouraged.
I'm not going to say more. I'll just read blogs and do what needs to be done today.

Have a blessed weekend, all! ♥

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, another year gone. Who's to know what will follow? Just keep pressing on and do that voodoo that you do best. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that it just doesn't feel the same. Too much going on, too much well, just too much. I'm trying to put out a few things to see if it will help, trying to do some crafty things to keep my mind busy, trying to keep the t.v. off...we'll see.
    you take care and have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I previously posted - we had 5 days away at the camp, really glorious solitude with no radio or TV - and it was a bummer to have to 're-enter' the real world!

    Stay well all and soldier on Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could have written this post and I know there are others that could have too. Thanks for 'keeping it real' I have a lot of respect for those that do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry, I'm not as happy go lucky about this year either... part of it has to do with the state of the economy and the other part has to deal with family issues. I hope things get better for you this month! Let's both end the year with a bang :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. God bless. ♥