So, we've had rain most of the day today. Yay! The temp has been cooler today because of it. Yay again. ;-)
The reason for the title of this post though is because when I took the trash out for pickup this morning, something bit me.
Sorry for the quality of the pictures. I'm right handed and had to take the pics with my left hand. Used my phone.
Hubby looked at the arm when he got home and did the icky (yes, I'm a wimp) squeezing of the arm. He said whatever it was it looked like it bit me probably 3 times. I expect it was a spider of some sort. Son said he's seen them around the trash can. I keep a fly killer bar in the can, but I expect that doesn't stop spiders from hoping.
I had Benadryl on it earlier today, now I have Neosporin on it.
Hope you're all having a good Monday! :)



Oh, no! Hope that gets better.
ReplyDeleteprobably a spider, I was hearing on the news tonight that they are plentiful this year. Ouch!! Love neospoorin, it cures most anything.
ReplyDeleteThanks, CCC. My arm is red this morning and hubby did his thing again because it looked rather angry. I think it'll clear up though. :)
ReplyDeleteJojo I put more neosporin on it this morning, and some benadryl, too! :)
Your arm...ick...
ReplyDeleteThe concept that a spider bit you three times boggles the mind. What does that spider think of, "Gee, here's a human arm. Let me bite it. Let me bite it again. How 'bout one more time for good luck!" Take care of it!
Hi Sandra. It got worse for a bit, and red, but now it's a lot better. Just a little pink spot on my arm.
ReplyDeleteI still don't understand how I never saw or felt it when it happened, but I guess the rain could have had a bit to do with it.
Thanks for stopping by!