About Me

My photo
Retired, housewife, mother of three. Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us. Praise God for His mercy and love!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

So

According to CNN , the earthquake actually MOVED  Japan and shifted the earth's axis. They thought the same thing happened in the Chile earthquake.
This will have to affect the weather. All we can do is wait and see how.

Happy Saturday to you all! ♥

8 comments:

  1. I laughed at the 2012 doomsayers -- now I'm beginning to wonder...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, I know what you mean.
    I wonder too, but think that maybe they meant it just won't be as we know it now.
    I mean, the magnetic pole are over due for a reversal, too; and they might have meant something as - dare I say simple? - as that.
    All we can do is be optimistic, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard it moved the entire country of Japan eight feet to the east...the power of Mother Nature is astounding...and scary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jojo, you're right. And I agree with you completely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes, that's very scary thought!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicole, it is definitely food for thought, as they say...

    ReplyDelete
  7. can you ACTUALLy BELIEVE A COUNTRY CAN MOVE 7 FEET?

    ReplyDelete
  8. John, it is hard to believe. But Japan is an island, and the plate under it moved. They have some sort of pictures at NASA, I think, but they were hard for me to comprehend.

    Changing the tilt of the earth is harder to believe than an island moving.

    It is strange, there is no doubt about that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. God bless. ♥