About Me

My photo
Retired, housewife, mother of three. Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us. Praise God for His mercy and love!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Home again

So, we're home and there is a LOT to catch up on, both here on blog land, and at home.
My lily bloomed while I was gone. Fortunately, the blooms are still there so I will give you a picture, because I need to get going to do stuff, or I won't. ;-)
Blessed Sunday to you all! ♥


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the beautiful photo, busy lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Nancy. :) I didn't even remember what color it was going to be!
    Happy Monday to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, thank you! Hope you're doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. God bless. ♥