About Me

My photo
Retired, housewife, mother of three. Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us. Praise God for His mercy and love!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

I'll stay fat and happy

'cause I've got friends with tractors. ;-)

Happy Saturday to you all and Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's, Step-Mom's and Mom figures out there!

Going fishing tomorrow. Hope the rain holds off.

God Bless!

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your Mother's Day weekend sweetie and have a great fishin' trip!

    God bless ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to you, too!

    And, I'm fat and happy with a tractor. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nezzy, Thank you! ♥

    Toni, thank you, too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, CQ. Happy Mother's Day to you, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok I have to admit I smiled when I saw step-mom's! I went to my daughter's school on Friday for a Mother's Day luncheon and being the "step-mom" no one cared that I was there or not. It was sad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicole, I'm sorry to hear that. If you care for someone, you should matter.
    Hope you have a wonderful week! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. God bless. ♥