About Me

My photo
Retired, housewife, mother of three. Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us. Praise God for His mercy and love!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Another lily bloomed.


So I have pink, orange and white now. Just waiting for the last one to bloom. It bloomed first last year. Go figure. Ha!
If I remember right, I think it's red.
I'm happy to see these, but now something is killing my day lilies. They're just starting to bud. I don't know if it's the heat (it's 104 on the porch as I write this), or the other lilies or what.


Normally the day lilies take care of themselves and are fine and green all summer, so I am a bit clueless as to what is going on. Maybe I need to replant them a bit.

Happy Tuesday to you all!  :-)

5 comments:

  1. To be even more brutal today! But your lilies seem to enjoy the heat. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!

    Try to stay cool. Another hot one today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grouchy, they do indeed seem to like the heat. Thank you. :)

    Thank you, Toni. You all stay cool, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 104??? Wow, its 54 here and raining. But then that's nothing new.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doc, it was pretty hot yesterday. Your weather sounds pretty nice to me right now. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. God bless. ♥